Tuesday, June 13, 2006


I was able to squeeze in a couple of hour of my time to continue my work on my gremlin. My next step was to build the motor-mount for this plane. No real-plans on this one so basically its a trial and error thing. And after deciding on how to mount my motor I finally went on to cut my scrap foam board to form what i think is a simple motor mount. So far I am much satisfied with the result. At this point I haven't decided yet where my battery compartment will be, the same for my receiver and speed controller. By the way, I used hot-glue and spray adhesive throughout my build.

No comments: